Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Musicology (24/01/12) - Ingrid Michaelson's New Album!!

I'm writing this post in a flurry of excitement.... If I could, I'd run home, onto my laptop and be on iTunes right now - downloading the NEW ALBUM BY INGRID MICHAELSON!!


For the past few weeks, Ingrid's been releasing snippets of her latest musical masterpiece - Human Again, which features the beautifully haunting Ghost (check out the lyric video here) - and I've been literally counting down the days until its release, because from what I've heard - IT'S GRRRRREAT! (beat that, Tony the Tiger!)

As you can tell, I'm feeling highly excitable at the moment, and if it weren't for the fact that I'm at work, I'd be playing a bunch of IM songs and singing along (loudly) in joy... But instead, I'm writing this post to release some of my pent-up excitement...

So if you love great music, as I do, check Ingrid's new album out! Some previews of the songs can be found here.

I'll leave you with possibly my favourite Ingrid song ever:

Until next time,

Cheryl
 xXx

2 comments:

  1. FRom blog to blog I just found yours! The Truth? Love it! I have already become your follower! I will be around here! I leave you my blog

    Hope you like it and follow me aswell!good luck!

    CAmi

    Room on the third floor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd appreciate this comment much more if you weren't writing the exact same thing to a number of random bloggers... I can't seem to find you on my Followers List either... Strange...

      Delete