Tuesday, September 18, 2012

NOTW - Join Me, Wine Don't You...? ;) - and a short life update... (18/09/12)

Good morning to all my lovely readers!

Yes, I am indeed in quite a cheery mood, seeing that lately a lot of brilliant things have been happening... First off, I can finally say that the weather has come to its senses and we are back to 20-degree temperature, as opposed to almost-40... From what I've read in other blogs, I'm not the only one ready to wave goodbye to summer and embrace autumn with open arms (and newer closets...) In fact, I'm preparing a couple of outfit ideas courtesy of Polyvore, which I'll be sharing in another post soon! :)

Secondly, I was awarded Best Choir Member during the Salesian Oratory evening of awards, and I feel truly blessed to be able to work with such an amazing group of youths, who inspire me to keep using my God-given talents for good! :D

My beloved Salesian Worship Team members!
Thirdly, VOICES rehearsals are well under-way, and we sound amazing (even if I do say so myself)... Here's an interview with some of this year's soloists (myself included) to give you a small idea of the awesome people taking part. Also, anyone who'd like to come watch the shows (and here's where some shameless begging comes in - please come! It's for a very good cause and it's sure to be a great experience!), make sure you hurry up and book your tickets before they're sold out!

...do YOU dare to Dream...?
Now, onto the subject of my post: NAILS! This week I did something I hadn't done for a while, put on nail stickers! I recently cleared out my room (well, part of it, anyway) and rediscovered a whole load of forgotten nail stickers, just waiting to be used, and since I'd just put on my (favourite) berry-red polish (Max Factor's Gilded Ruby), I opted for a simple gold design on the corner of my ring fingers. I love nail art, particularly in the autumn/winter (as in summer I prefer simple pops of bright colour), so this seemed a particularly brilliant choice...


That's all from me, for now!

Cheryl
 xXx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award Cheryl :D Love the nail art and good luck with Voices :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lar! Will I be seeing you there? ;)

    ReplyDelete