Friday, July 13, 2012

Review: Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipsticks vs. Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipsticks

Good morning everyone!

Friday the 13th is upon us, and though I'm not particularly superstitious, I did have a bad start to the day today - the power went out at around 05:00, meaning our fans stopped working and sweet slumber was interrupted by the horrible feeling of sweat and restlessness....

Moving on... Today's post is a beauty review starring Catrice's two different lipstick lines - Ultimate Shine and Ultimate Colour.

I currently own 3 Ultimate Shine Lipsticks - 130 Ketch-Me-Up, 200 Get The Nudes Paper and 110 Shy Flamingo - and one Ultimate Colour Lipstick - 020 - Maroon.

While I love all the colours, I must say that I prefer the Ultimate Colour range as a whole, because the formula is less messy and still quite moisturising... In fact my 3 Ultimate Shine lipsticks have started moving about quite alot in the dispenser, making application quite a messy exercise... When they run out I'll replace them with their equivalent colour from the Ultimate Colour Range, definitely!

On an unrelated note, I'm currently undergoing the arduous task of preparing my "List of Things to Pack for Poland"... I've ended up with quite a long list, and am considering a dry-run just to make sure everything fits..... (Hooray for OCD!) Does anyone else besides me do this, or should I be worried?

Also, I'd like to say Congrats to all my friends who've received good O/A Level results! And to those who might not have done so well - don't fret - resits are there for a reason! Don't give up! :)

Cheryl
 xXx 

No comments:

Post a Comment