Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Poland Haul (21/08/12)

Hey everyone! 

Sorry about the slow rate of posts lately! To tide you over for a bit, here's a mini-haul of the things I bought in Krakow...

Blue cropped blazer

Gold angular bangle 
Silver patterned bangle 
Bronze winged ring

Bronze detailed ring

Bronze leaf-patterned ring

Purple and pink friendship bracelet

Krakow snow-globe - to add to my collection...

Bright coral peep-toe platforms
As you can see, I didn't go too crazy with the shopping, seeing as how we hardly had any time to shop... I'm working on my Poland Exchange post (it's quite long so far), and also a nail polish collection video, so look out for those! :)

Cheryl
 xXx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Don't worry Anya, I've started it! I've arrived in the middle... it's REALLY long and full of photos, so it will be worth it when it's done! :D xxx

      Delete