Friday, April 13, 2012

What's In My Bag, and new blog series (13/04/12)

Hey all you lovely people!

Although the weather today is crap, somehow I've still got quite a good mood, maybe it's to do with the fact that it's Friday and I've got quite a weekend to look forward to...

Below you can watch my "What's In My Bag" video, which I filmed a couple of days ago but only managed to edit and upload this morning - such is the busy life I lead...


As I said in the video, I'm quite a bookworm... I love reading, and ever since I learnt to read I always made sure I had something to read - from the backs of cereal boxes whilst eating my cereal, to downloading e-books onto my mobile phone (currently in the final few chapters of Pride and Prejudice - so proud of myself!) - so I was thinking that I might start a kind of "book club" where I review the latest books I'd be reading, in the hopes that there lies in the vast space of the internet someone who would like to read those posts and learn about new authors/books...

That's all for now!

Cheryl
 xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment