Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hi, I'm Cheryl, and I'm a Nail-Polish Addict! (16/05/12)

AAAAAAAAARGH!

Hey everyone! Dunno if you can remember who I am on account of the fact that I haven't posted anything for about two weeks! (sorry about that...)

Well, what better way to re-enter my blog-life, than with this kinky little nail-polish tag I re-read on Lara's (Every Beauty Addict's Bible) Blog:

Whats your favorite nail polish company? 
Essence - most definitely!! €1.40 for their Colour&Go range, they come in countless beautiful colours, very long-lasting and for someone like me (who gets very ADHD when it comes to nail colour) their small size is perfect!

Glitter or no glitter? 
Hmmmm... I'm generally a non-glitter type of girl... 1: they are REALLY difficult/messy to remove, 2: they make my nails go yellow (same goes for pearly polishes).... Having said that, though, I love a good red/gold glitter for the Christmas season!

OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
Well, having only ever tried OPI, I can't really say... However I've hears lots of good stuff about China Glaze AND Essie, and they do have amazing colour collections. What I CAN say about OPI is that personally, I don't really find them worth it, since they're about €10, quite streaky and chip easily...

When do you change your nail polish?
Everytime they chip/whenever I feel like a new colour.... It can vary... If I really LOVE a particular colour, I'll keep it on for a week or two, but generally, every 3 - 4 days...


Whats your favourite colour on your nails?
Depends on the season/my mood... Current obsessions: Rimmel's Peppermint, Essence's Wake Up! and Essence's Sundancer... :)

Essence's Sundancer
Rimmel's Peppermint
Essence's Wake Up!


Dark or bright? 
Winter - Dark (blacks/greys/plums/metallics); Spring - Pastels ; Summer - Brights (oranges/yellows/pinks) ; Autumn - Warm colours (blues/teals/browns/wines)

What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
Rimmel's Peppermint

Matte nails - in or out?
I prefer them in the winter... I've got this gorgeous matte grey from Deborah which I <3 in winter...

French manicure?
I love the classic French manicure, as it's simple and very chic (though I've still to master the profound art and subtle science that is the home-made French manicure), but I love playing around with an inverted French, or coloured French (I recently tried a pink-and-orange combo... uber summery!)

I'll be recording a nail-polish collection soon, just as soon as I decide whether or not to chuck out all my old polishes and replace them all with Essence ones..... xD

Until then,

Cheryl
 xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment