Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring Awakening - I Love Spring Tag (17/04/13)

A tag about how much I love Spring - and all it brings (taken from All Things Lady):
  1. Favourite spring nail polish? Anything pastel! I love coloured polishes all year round (see my favourites for Summer and Autumn 2012), but Spring is definitely a time for pastels, anything from mint, to baby blue, to pale pink, to lemon yellow to lilac! (favourite Spring nail colours coming soon!)
  2. What is your must-have lip colour this spring? Hmmm, I'm absolutely loving Catrice's Ultimate Colour lipstick in 210 - Pinkadilly Circus. It's a beautiful corally-pink shade that's just bright enough for spring, yet not full-on Summery! Also I adore Catrice's Liquid Liptint in 030 - Are You Red-y. Although the name hints at redness, it actually has more of a pinky colour, and is VERY build-able, so you can make it as intense (or natural) as you choose!
  3. Show us your favourite spring dress! In Spring I'd LIVE in dresses if I could - particularly tea-dresses (I love me a good vintage-looking tea-dress), so this question is a bit tricky for me... However, if I had to pick one dress, it would be a GORGEOUS minty floral skater dress from Primark! :) 
  4. Favourite spring accessory? Lots of coloured bangles and sunglasses!! In winter I don't wear much arm-candy, as bracelets tend to get covered up by long sleeved tops anyway, but when spring arrives I break out the bangles in celebration! Also, I start wearing my (many) sunglasses, as it gets really sunny during my work breaks!
  5. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Make-up, fashion or both!) Pastels! Pastels! PASTELS! I MIGHT have mentioned that I love colour, and Spring to me means I can start wearing my favourite floral-print and pastel-hues garments and accessories. Also, coloured eyeliner... LOTS of coloured eyeliner!
  6. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring? Body spray: Impulse's Tease ; Perfume: Miami Glow by JLo
  7. What’s your favourite thing about spring? SOOOO Many things! Brighter, lighter clothing, longer days, the thought that Summer is soon upon us, perfect weather, Easter time... What I DON'T like, however, is ALLERGY SEASON... *insert angry face here*
  8. Are you a spring cleaner? Hmmmmm, I DO like to re-organise my clothing every Spring and Autumn, and also a general re-shuffle of my room is always good, so yes, I kind of am a spring cleaner...
  9. Any plans for summer so far? To have loads of FUN. Plain and simple.
  10. How long have you been blogging for? I've been blogging (albeit irregularly) since November 2011, which means a year and a half :)
Hope you enjoyed this tag! I tag everyone who's read this, but specifically: Martina and Denise from All Things Fabulous
Dyna from Makeup by Dyna
Lorraine from Lola Loves Sparkles
Sarah-Jane from Make-up by Sarah-Jane and
Lara from Every Beauty Addict's Bible 

Cheryl
 xXx

2 comments:

  1. Great post dear! :) I am a wordpress user... is there a way I can follow you through bloglovin' or a fb page maybe?

    Love,
    Marija from www.allthingslady.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My facebook page: www.facebook.com/Cherology89 :)

    ReplyDelete