Sunday, September 23, 2012

Top 10 Nail Polishes - Autumn 2012 (23/09/12)

Hey there all my lovely readers!

As promised on my facebook page, today's post is all about autumn nail polishes - my top ten ones, to be more precise!





1: Max Factor's Wine Red 
2: Nails Inc.'s Savile Row
3: Essence' Choose Me!

4: OPI's Jade Is The New Black

5: OPI's Suzi Says Feng Shui

6: OPI's Grand Canyon Sunset

7: Maybelline's Rosy Sand

8: Maybelline's Deep Violet

9: Deborah's 08

10: Deborah's 35

  1. Max Factor's Nailfinity in Wine Red: A brilliant in-between red! Not too dark, not to bright, and slightly metallic, the perfect transitioning colour for autumn!
  2. Nails Inc. in Savile Row: Plum - SO AUTUMN!!! I adore this colour!
  3. Essence's Colour & Go in Choose Me! - I know, it's turquoise, it's shimmery, it's not your typical Autumn colour... However, I love colour, no matter what the season! This just feels right for this time of year!
  4. OPI in Jade is The New Black - A muted kind of green which is reminiscent of the leaves before they change colour... <3
  5. OPI in Suzi Says Feng Shui - This sky blue is just milky enough to be on the border of being a pastel.... Transition from summer to winter - ACHEIVED!
  6. OPI in Grand Canyon Sunset - Typical Autumn brown with a twist, as it's got a bit of a reddish hue to it...
  7. Maybelline's Rosy Sand - My go-to nude colour, it's so chic and polished! I love it!
  8. Maybelline's Deep Violet - Another metallic bright, I just feel that these colours are great because they combine the brights of summer past with the cool metallics of winter to come...
  9. Deborah's 08 - One of my favourite polishes, and the one I've got on my nails right now, this deep gunmetal grey dries to a matte finish, which is awesome!
  10. Deborah's 35 - A deep denim-blue with ever-so-subtle blue reflects to it... Another success story! :)
Hope you guys like my selection! I love making these nail polish-related posts, so if you enjoy them, I'll keep making them!

Next post will be some Polyvore sets showing some autumn-inspired outfits! Also, probably a few updates from Voices - next week we start the most gruelling part of the experience - on-stage technical rehearsals, all gearing up to two weeks of performances - I CAN'T WAIT!! :D :D

Until then,

Cheryl
 xXx

2 comments: