Friday, March 16, 2012

Movie Magic Rehearsals Update (16/03/12)

Hey everyone!

This post is just going to be a very quick update on Movie Magic - click here to read my previous blog post about it.

This week was Dress Rehearsal week, and I cannot begin to describe the excitement and craziness that was going on backstage! Although we hit a couple of glitches along the way ("Ix-xitan jibda jittanta", as we Maltese love to say), the rehearsals were great! All the costumes looked amazing and I'm sooooo much more looking forward to next weekend!

Here are some random snaps I took during yesterday's rehearsal - just as a teaser... ;)

Can anyone guess whom this character is...? ;)

Hot 'n' steamy number from "Nine"...

The curtain-call dance - a song from one of my favourite musicals ever!
Sorry for the crap quality of my pictures, but I had to use my phone to take them... 
I hope that those of you who are interested to come watch Movie Magic have booked, as tickets are selling fast! If there's anyone who'd like to book tickets, check out the facebook event here for more info on booking tickets!
I can't wait for next week, when we get to run through the entire show with costumes, lights and sound! :)

Until then, lots of love!

Cheryl
 xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment