Thursday, March 15, 2012

NOTW - Polka-riffic! (15/03/12)

Good morning everyone!

Today I'm bringing you another NOTW featuring my first ever Catrice purchase - the nail lacquer in 470 - Snow Motion (which I was really excited about, as I've wanted a white polish for ages!)

I decided to go for a polka-dot look, using Essence's Replay for the dots... Since I'm still very much in the pastels mood, I absolutely adore the way the bright mint green dots look on the white base... (Also, the green goes brilliantly for St. Paddy's day!) The next colour I'm going to be looking out for is a milky peach colour - so far I'm considering ELF's Mango Madness, however, having never tried their polishes, I'm not really sure whether or not to buy one... Perhaps I'll find one at the Catrice/Essence stand when I finally manage to go...
ELF's Mango Madness
Anyway, back to the NOTW, I painted 3 coats of Catrice's Snow Motion on my nails (since it's white, brush strokes and other imperfections show more), and then set about dotting them with Essence's Replay. I REALLY must invest in a good nail art brush, as the one I had has lost its shape and is in no way usable anymore... In fact I ended up putting my dots on with "Replay"'s own brush - no easy task, but somehow I managed...





This is the finished look:


 
That's all from me today, tomorrow I'll be posting an update on Movie Magic dress rehearsals (which is such a huge part of my life at the moment, I can't not post about it...)

Anyways, that's all for now!

Cheryl
 xXx

2 comments: