Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Blog Banner! And other news... :) (06/03/12)

Hey there!

Today I'm feeling very proud of myself! I've designed a banner for my blog (as I was feeling a bit too "using-a-template-from-Blogger", and I felt that having my own banner would stimulate my creativity and get the juices flowing...

So, meet my new blog icon:

She's like a cartoon/post-it version of me, I guess... (Yes I know, you can totally see a resemblance...)

In other cultural news, I'm going to be taking part in a show called "Movie Magic" at the Salesian Theatre in Sliema on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th March. As you can guess from the title, the show is going to be made up of various songs from everyone's favourite musicals and movies (example: Wizard of Oz, Singin' In The Rain, Men In Black, Grease, Phantom of the Opera and Footloose to name but a few...), all choreographed by the amazing Edwina Farrugia, Directed by Tonio Vassallo and starring an enormous amount of extremely talented singers and dancers (including yours truly)... You can check out the promo right here. If you enjoy a good night out and love musicals, this is the show for you... ;) Bookings open now, so if you're interested in attending, book by calling: 99839640 or 21342516. (the show starts at 19:00 on both nights, and free parking will be available on both nights also.)


OK, so that's it for today's post, but stay tuned, because I've just started a new beauty challenge and will soon be writing a post all about it!

Cheryl
 xXx

2 comments:

  1. Your banner is lovely hun, and I can't wait to see your upcoming beauty post. I am now following you, please check out my blog comment and follow if you'd like. I'd appreciate it :) xx

    www.dressmecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment and Follow! :) I really appreciate it! Also love your blog! Just subscribed to it myself! ;)

      Cheryl

      Delete