Wednesday, August 22, 2012

NOTW - "Mind The Gap!" (22/08/12)

Mornin', guvnah!

I'm working on my cockney accent today, because I'm off to London tomorrow morning and, seeing as how London is my favourite city, I'm quite excited...

Whilst compiling my "Things to Pack" list, I had the idea to paint my nails in a fitting manner - i.e. a London-inspired nail design.... After considering many options (the Tube sign, Big Ben, London Buses, the London Eye...) I decided on using the Tube map as inspiration, picking out different parts of it and painting them on my nails.

The final result is this:


The parts I used were:

Thumbs -

Index finger -

Middle finger -

Ring finger -

Pinky -
 

That's all from me today - I'll be back with more posts on Tuesday! Until then, look out for some London updates to my facebook page! :)

Cheryl
 xXx 

No comments:

Post a Comment