Thursday, August 30, 2012

London Haul (30/08/12)

Hey there to all my lovely readers!!

As promised here's my London haul!

First off I got a couple of bags - otherwise it wouldn't be me, would it...?

My first honest-to-goodness clutch, from H&M. It's black patent and has a gold buckle. Simple, just the right size, and it was EXCELLENT for the evenings to carry my wallet, tube map, London map and other stuff...
H&M clutch (somehow Blogger keeps uploading this upside down -_-) 
Next up is my Primark black handbag... It's not too big, but big enough to carry all my essentials! Also, I love the studded detailing at the bottom, the bag charm and the gold chain detail at the strap...!

Primark handbag
DRESSES!!!! I adore dresses, I love feeling all girly and princessy...  These are all from Primark, they were amazingly priced and all look AMAZING on! :D

Blush-coloured polka-dot dress. The skirt flairs out in the most adorable way!!
My first peplum number.... J'adore!!!
This is the perfect first-date-dress... Cute, flirty, not too revealing... A+
This skirt is somewhat of a novelty for me... I've seen many of these online and in magazines, but never thought I could pull it off.... However, I saw this in H&M and thought I might as well try it on... I'm glad I did, as I love the way it looks on!
H&M sheer polka-dot skirt
This adorable top comes from Primark (naturally). How could I resist this mix of Disney + London + Bargain price?!?!
Mickey <3's LONDON too! :D
Knowing what an insane shoe-holic I am, it is to be expected that I but AT LEAST one pair of shoes... I bought three...
I've been longing for a pair of studded biker boots for ages... Trust Primark to provide the perfect pair!
Yes, I've gone stud-mad... But these studded pointed-toe courts were too cute to pass up!!
A pair of nude courts are a staple in every girl's wardrobe...
Now some miscellaneous items: 

We bought ourselves some in-flight entertainment... :D
Batiste Dry Shampoo from Boots - a true life saver!!
Finally - Lily from Build-A-Bear in Covent Garden
That's about it for my London Haul... In other news, Voices rehearsals are progressing immensely well - we've started rehearsals with the amazing band... Feel free to check out our facebook page for more info on tickets and show dates! I'd really appreciate seeing a lot of you there!

Cheryl
 xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment