Saturday, September 15, 2012

OOTN - I Wanna Rock With You... (15/09/12)

Hey there all my awesome readers!

I'm on my way to Rockestra (an epic annual concert which sees the Maltese Philharmonic Orchestra collaborate with some of Malta's most talented singers) and I just thought I'd share my outfit with you.

Since the weather's taken a turn for the (slightly) chillier lately, and since I'm still recovering from a bad case of tonsillitis, I thought it best to dress a bit warm, whilst keeping a certain rock-ness to the outfit (as was befitting to the occasion). Therefore, I decided to pair my burgandy Primark dress with a pair of opaque tights, my studded Primark boots and my studded Primark bag (which is just the right size to carry my Dorothy Perkins cardi-blazer just in case).



Hope you like my outfit!

Until next time!

Cheryl
 xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment