Wednesday, September 5, 2012

OOTD - ...the calm AFTER the storm... (04/09/12)

Hey everyone,


Today's OOTD (my first hihi) is very simple, both in terms of colour and in terms of structure... First off, I'm wearing a plain black shirt which used to belong to my mum, paired with my mint Peacocks skinnies and a pair of black satin ballerinas (forgot where I'd bought these from - Oops...)... My bag may be familiar to those of you who read my London Haul post recently - my black Primark bowler-bag - and I paired it with my New Look black and gold tribal necklace and earrings just to add some "WOW!" to the outfit... I hope you like it!
Peacocks skinnies & flats
Top part - black skirt with minimal statement pieces...

Peacocks skinnies, Primark bag and black flats
In the meantime, those of you who don't live in Malta might not have heard of the great storms that swept through Malta yesterday morning... My house (as well as many others in our street and all over the Msida/Birkirkara area) was flooded and my sisters and I ended up mopping all the rainwater up with towels and large buckets... That's why I'm extremely grateful to have had my new Primark biker boots handy... Pretty AND inexpensive!! (plus waterproof xD) Luckily the worst is over (for now) and today was clear, sunny and somewhat cooler that previous days had been (thank God!!), so all is well once more...

Anyways,

That's enough jibber-jabber.... 

Cheryl
 xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment