Friday, October 26, 2012

Blog Sale....? (26/10/12)

Good morning!

Like many who have come before me, I am seriously contemplating putting together a blog sale in the coming weeks, as I've recently noticed a change in my personal style which has resulted in quite a few items just sitting in my closet, not being loved and taking up some of the (quite limited) space...

My mission for this weekend (well, tomorrow) is therefore to pull out every single item from my closet, and if it doesn't fit me or my style anymore, you'll be seeing it in a Blog Sale photo album on my facebook page. Items might include bags, shoes and accessories, as well as clothing, so look out for that! :)

In other news, Hallowe'en is coming up, as you might know, and at the Sliema Salesian Oratory we're going to be organising a Ghost Hunt on Saturday 3rd November. The location is secret, and anyone can apply alone or form a group of no more than 10 persons. Participation fee is €5 for Oratory members and €7 for non-members. If anyone's interested, let me know by Sunday 28th!


That's all from me today!

Cheryl
 xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment