Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The 4-minute workout... and some music making... (23/05/12)

Good morning sunshines! (inspired by the fact that today is relatively sunnier that it's been for the past couple of days...)

As you might have read in my previous post, I'm currently finding one different "challenge" a day, in order to help my road to re-discovery. (pause for cheesy effect...) So far, I've:

1: tried the highest (and hardest) level of the Ta Qali High Ropes - success (plus some muscle cramps)
2: tried a new (difficult-looking) nail tutorial - success (though it's chipped already *grrr*)
3: tried the 4-minute workout (which is MUCH harder than it looks) - success (plus slight dizzyness)
4: learnt to play a new song on the piano (which I will record soon I hope) - success (just some fine-tuning left)

After some careful consideration as to what today's challenge should be, I've decided to do a work-related one... Since examinations are on the way, it's my job to prepare all examination envelopes... I'm going to challenge myself to finish as many of them as I can today... (it's a bit lame, I know...)

I'm also eagerly waiting for a new book to arrive, in connection to another future challenge, so look out for a book review soon! :)

My question to you is this: If you had to set a challenge for yourself today, what would it be and why...? Feel free to leave an answer in the comment section below! :D

Now back to work!

Cheryl
 xXx 


1 comment:

  1. Mother Theresa said: "It's not how much you do, it's how much love you put in the things you do". My challenge for tomorrow is to try to do everything single thing with love. It's very easy to forget that sometimes and wind up in the same routine and take things for granted. Sometimes it's a big challenge, especially when things don't go your way. However I believe that if you practice to love whatever you do, no matter what, even in the hard times, it will eventually become easier and you will be fulfilled in ways you've never dreamed before.

    ReplyDelete