Friday, May 18, 2012

Loopy for Louboutins... (18/05/12)

As a general rule, I'm not the sort of person who goes gaga for designer anything... I appreciate their beauty, but that's about it...

However, my one weakness is Louboutin shoes.... I dream of someday owning a shoe closet and amongst all my "other" shoes - as lovely as they may be - would be displayed a beautiful pair of Louboutins (or 2... or 5...) for all to see...

Yesterday, whilst indulging in some online windows shopping, I decided to document a list of my top 10 Louboutin designs (so far) so as to remind myself of my dream... 

First off, I have all my classic blacks... I think the sophisticated shapes mixed with the trademark red on the heel are a winning combo, and that's what first attracted me to Louboutins...
Decolette - a classic pump
Lady Lynch - when I think Louboutin, this is what first pops into my head...

Hyper Prive - Peep-toe in red... How can you go wrong with that?
Marcia Balla - I'm not a big kitten-heel fan, I like my heels either super high or not at all, however, this pump looks so cute and chic!!
Pigalove - These are my dream flats... Pointed tip, gorgeous design in an interesting shape... *starstruck*

Now, onto some more colourful creations:
Isabelle (floral) - OMGIWANTTHESENOW!!

Isabelle (oriental) - I think that the fact that the ribbon is red makes up for the lack of sexy-red-heel...
Piou Piou - The perfect pair of nude pumps (for me)


Mendoza - Aaaaaaa they want me to go visit an Aztec temple so baaaad!!!




Make-Up Trash - These are like me in shoe-form... Colourful, tall, different.... I can't help smiling when I look at them...


Torero (turquoise) - The colour, the beading, the little pompoms on the back... AMAZING!!
Torero (nude) - ...and since I can't say no to a good nude, this one makes it to the top-10 list too! :D

If I were to open my shoe-drawer and see these beauties staring at me, I would confirm that I've died and gone to heaven... (I can only dream, right) But someday, mark my words, a pair of heavenly Louboutins WILL grace my (unworthy) feet, make no mistake about that!

Cheryl
 xXx 

2 comments:

  1. Haha good post Cheryl!!!! The first pair I will own will definitely be a classic black patent pair of Pigalles... whenever I think Louboutins (ie most of the time), they always pop in my head first! I always dream of having an open closet full of shoes inc some Loubies that will make my heart pound fast!!

    ReplyDelete