Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I really have to stop going to Health +!! - Essence & Catrice Haul (29/05/12)

I've been very naughty lately, shopping-wise... First of all, I've ordered a few items from NewLook.com... and then I had to go and buy a whole crap-load of stuff from the Essence and Catrice stands at Health +... It really isn't fair how they prey on weak-willed people like me... My bank account is not amused...

Anyway, here's the first part of my Essence & Catrice haul:


I'll be uploading part two this evening, and when my New Look stuff arrives, I'll be filming another haul for those... :)

On a totally unrelated matter, our Uni students are currently preparing for the beloved Finals, so good luck to all those who are at present sat at their desks, books and notes spread in front of them, pens and highlighters in hand, coffee cups on auto-refill mode and brains sparking with stress... I'm sure you're all going to do great!

Until tomorrow!

Cheryl
 xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment