Thursday, May 31, 2012

VOICES 2012 - A new musical journey... (31/05/12)

I am SO excited right now...

Wanna know why?

I have been chosen to sing a solo in the VOICES 2012 concert! My lovely Maltesers will know what a brilliant show the Voices choir puts on every two years - I always watch the TV broadcast, and even went to watch it live last year (and came out hoarse with all the singing/screaming/whooping I did), and it was brilliant...

To those who don't have any clue who the VOICES choir  are and how awesome their concerts are, check out the video below:


This year I decided to give it a go, and auditioned for a couple of songs... I was prepared to be turned down, or even just accepted for the main choir, so imagine my infinite surprise when I received an e-mail asking me to go back for a second audition, and another email yesterday telling me I'd been chosen as a soloist!

*INSERT LOTS OF HIGH-PITCHED SQUEALING*

I still can't believe it! There are so many talented vocalists that audition for the Voices choir and solo parts, and I am super excited about the fact that I'll be sharing my journey with Fiona, my sister, and Aldo, a good friend (who also has an amazing voice!)... Won't say which song I'm gonna be singing yet... ;) But I'm gonna be documenting this journey on my blog, so look out for that! :D

Also, sorry for not having posted my haul videos and Lipstick review videos as I'd promised on my Facebook page, but I was a bit busy these past couple of days... I'll do them tonight though, promise! 

OK, enough from me... xD

Cheryl
 xXx

2 comments:

  1. Break a leg Cheryl! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaaaaaaa thanks Lar! vera looking forward ghaliha!! :D xx

      Delete