Friday, November 4, 2011

Don't You Hate It When...? (04/11/11) - Hover-mania

Why hello there! Today is one of the best days of the week... FRIDAY! 

However, I've decided to dedicate my Friday posts to things that people do that annoy the frig out of me... 


Today's post is all about one thing that some people do, that always makes me want to punch them in the face, and that is hovering over my shoulder to look at my PC monitor. I've been living with this pet peeve for my whole life. In fact, I can remember a few times when my younger sister got yelled at spontaneously by me whilst looking over my shoulder while was playing a computer game... Don't ask me to elaborate why it causes me to lose my mind - I don't know... I just hate the feeling that someone is watching what I'm doing so intently... 

Now, if this was just happening to me at home, then it wouldn't be such a problem, as by now my family have got used to me and avoid doing it. But, at work it's a different story. As most of you know, I work as a clerk at the University of Malta, and so have I have to keep my annoyance to myself, however, for fear of getting into trouble for randomly letting the "guilty" party from having it, and for obvious reasons.So you can imagine my frustration when a group of students come to book a tutorial and stand right behind me as they do so... As if they were checking that I've booked them properly or something... Sometimes I'd just like to smack them all upside the head with my keyboard, but I think that it might be frowned upon by HR, so I refrain from doing so.

It still doesn't make it less annoying though...


Cheryl
 xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment