Thursday, November 10, 2011

"Windows" Shopping (09/11/11) - Polyvore!

I know, I know... My post is late! Get over it...

Today's "Windows" Shopping post is going to be all about my latest obsession: Polyvore. It's a website I learned about through one of my favourite Bloggers: Boffism.

It's a magical place where you can create countless looks through photos of various clothing items, shoes, accessories and jewellery... In other words - heaven! I've found it as a place where I can express my personal style and create looks according to my mood...

You can see the looks I've created so far here.

Today, I'm particularly inspired by the hit-musical Grease (long story). It's been one of my favourite musicals since I first saw it on Italia Uno when I was about 8... The songs, the costumes, Olivia & John... What's not to love - seriously! Anyways, so inspired was I by this timeless musical, that I've created 2 "Sandy" looks - the preppy one, and the kick-ass one...


I'm also considering creating sets for each of the Pink Ladies too... We'll see...
Hope you enjoyed my short fashion post!

Cheryl
 xXx 



No comments:

Post a Comment