Tuesday, November 1, 2011

First Post....

Why not start with a short introduction... Seems about right, no?

My name is Cheryl, and I'm an average 22-year-old... Well, when I say "average", I mean "still-trying-to-figure-out-exactly-what-I-want-from-life-whilst-trying-to-make-the-best-of-what-I-already-have"

Now if that isn't average, then I don't know what is ;)

The reason why I decided to set up this blog was basically because I need a creative outlet to show the many sides of myself - thus the blog title "Cherology" - whether it's music I'm currently into, fashion trends - though I'm no fashion blogger, I do love clothes! - make-up experiments, a short story I might be in the mood to write, or maybe even something a bit more personal... Maybe this blog will help me sort out all the commotion inside my head, as well as serve as a form of entertainment to those who read it...

I hope you'll enjoy some Cherology! Feel free to leave any comments below!

Cheryl
 xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment