Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"Windows" Shopping (02/11/11) - Accessorize Bags

Today's post is gonna be all about online shopping... Yeah, I know, very materialistic, but a girl's gotta love what a girl's gotta love, right?

My biggest (and most recent) predicament at the moment is online shopping... I had just recently figured out that both New Look and Accessorize  deliver to Malta, and the understatement is that I was thrilled... The only downside is (of course) money... Ugh, I hate that horrid word... 

Now, seeing as how I'm no fashion guru, I just go by on my own personal taste - plus some help from Glamour magazine and a few YouTube beauty channels... Today I'm mostly going to be focusing on bags, courtesy of www.accessorize.com

 



The first contender calls out to my inner-15-year-old...  The floral print, the slouchy-but-feminine look... I adore it!









This black and white one just screamed Audrey Hepburn to me... And, who in their right minds can resist Audrey...?








I'm not really a clutch-purse type of girl, but this flowery one totally won me over... I wouldn't mind holding onto this for a whole night...



This is one bag I would not mind owning... The dots, the gold accents, the size, the chain strap... Elegance par excellence...!








Last but not least is this gorgeous weekend-bag, which I have a particular affinity for... (those things can carry almost everything in them!)







I tried to choose a bag from each category (Satchels, shoulder bags, clutches, cross-body & weekend bags) that most suit my style (which, as you can see, is quite random... I'd love to see what you guys like and don't like! 

Cheryl
 xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment